Anyway...so I went to Chicago yesterday and worked on her this morning. She's a very pleasant person. She knew exactly what she wanted in her makeup, which I love.
|Eva Longoria and makeup artist Lauren Clark|
|Eva Longoria - Makeup by Lauren Clark|
- NARS Eye Primer
- MAC Shadows: Ricepaper, Wedge, Ground Brown, Take Wing (LE), and Mulch.
- Tarte black gel liner
- MAC Deep Dark Brunette brow fluidline on brows with a little Charcoal Brown Shadow
- Red Cherry 747s Lashes
- L'Oreal Collagen Mascara (Eva's, says it's her favorite mascara!)
- MAC Oil Control Lotion, Prep and Prime Natural Radiance primer, Skin Brightening Serum
- Clarins Advanced Extra Firming Serum
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC35 and NC40 (she requested a LOT of coverage)
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Medium Plus
- MAC Mineralize Skinginish Lightscapade to highlight
- MAC Coffee Walnut cream contour to contour
- MAC Taupe blush to further contour
- NARS Casino Bronzer
- NARS Desire Blush and MAC Coygirl Blush
- MAC Nice & Spicy Pro Longwear Lip Pencil
- MAC Please Me and Creme in my Coffee lipsticks mixed
- MAC Mineralize Tinted Lip Balm
I had a blast...
the best part? When I handed her the mirror, her first words were, "I love it"! Made a minor adjustment on the blush and she was ready to go...
I was also super proud of myself that I didn't get nervous a bit.
Anyway, if you have any questions on anything I used or anything else, leave a comment!