This giveaway is to celebrate the amount of viewers I've had on youtube and on my blog. Once my blog hits 700 followers and my youtube hits 1500 subscribers, I will open this giveaway contest. For now, it is closed! However, I am so excited about it, I wanted to at least let you know what the prizes will be!
The prizes in this giveaway consist of my own personal and professional favorite products! There is nothing in this giveaway that I don't use on a regular basis. I handpicked all of these products because I personally love using them on myself and on each of my clients!
LC's Favorite Products GIVEAWAY!
3rd place winner will receive:
- Studio fix lash mascara (my FAV mascara!)
- "Bountiful" Plushglass (my favorite formula of gloss + one of my favorite colors!). The color is much more clear in person.
2nd place winner will receive:
- An eyeshadow quad filled with: dazzlelight (my go-to highlighter), ground brown (pro, a fabulous crease color that pairs well with any other color), fig 1 (matte plummy color i'm in love with!), and naval (a pro, matte navy color)
- Studio Fix Lash Mascara (my fav mascara!)
- "Bountiful" Plushglass (my fav formula of lipgloss, and one of my favorite colors!) the color goes on much more clear than in that picture.
- "Blushbaby" blush (this color goes with any look!! I use it on 90% of my clients, no joke!)
and last but definitely the best!!!
The Grand Prize Winner will receive:
1.) 9 (NINE!) eyeshadows:
- fig 1 (my favorite matte purple, it goes so well with so many colors)
- parfait amour (my very first mac shadow, i'm a sucker for blue violets!)
- texture (a great, very reddy-orange medium brown. A great crease color. Also a great brow color for red-heads!)
- wedge (a great brow color for brunettes, also a great crease color)
- naval (pro, a buttery smooth matte navy)
- ground brown (pro, this brown pairs well with any color! just pop it right into the crease and bring it under the eye)
- bottle green (pro, another great matte shade)
- indian ink (pro, again, another great matte)
- dazzlelight (one of my go-to highlights)
2.) Empty 15-pan palette to put all those shadows in!
3.) A brand new 224 brush! (my favorite favorite favorite blending brush!)
3.) Blacktrack Fluidline (my all time favorite eyeliner. Great to smudge it, also great to create a clean line. Also great for the waterline!)
4.) 263 brush (to apply the fluidline, of course!)
5.) Taupe Blush (my all time favorite contouring powder. This shade will work great on anyone that's super pale, up to about an nc40/nw35. If you win this and happen to be darker, please let me know and I will substitute with a darker contour shade :))
6.) Blushbaby Blush (this blush goes with ANYTHING! I use it on most of my clients, it just makes everyone look amazing!)
7.) Empty 6-pan blush palette
8.) Studio Fix Lash Mascara (love this mascara...love the brush the best. It makes it impossible to have clumpy lashes.)
9.)Careblends Oil (ok..I'm in love with this stuff. I mix it with almost all of my foundations for a more dewy look, I especially love mixing it with my studio finish concealer)
10.) Redhead Mineralize Skinfinish (this shade works on everyone with any color look you're doing)
11.) nc15/nw20 Chromagraphic Pencil (a great nude liner for your waterline)
12.) Pink Opal Pigment (one of my favorite shades of pigment because it's so incredibly versatile. It's a beautiful cheek highlight, as well as a lid color, or brow highlight. You can even dab a little of it overtop of your lip products)
13.) Bountiful plushglass (my favorite formula of lipgloss, it's not super sticky and it has a slight plumping to it)
14.) Nice & Spicy Pro Longwear Lip Pencil (I didn't pick these two lip products to go together, but I picked this lip pencil because it's so versatile. It's a long wearing color and will last for HOURS on you! See my blog post about these incredible liners)
All of these products are worth about $550!!!!! This is not a giveaway to take lightly in my opinion!
So get the word out! Once we reach 700 followers and 1500 youtube subscribers, we will open the giveaway and I'll post the rules!