At the end of the day, I applied a simple product all over my lids to take it from a day look instantly to an evening look. Read on for what I used...
- MAC shadows:
- Woodwinked (lid)
- Shimpagne MSF (brow highlight)
- Ground Brown (crease)
- Ricepaper (tear duct area)
- Mulch (lash line & under eye)
- MAC Studio Fix Lash
- MAC Moisturegleam (a goldish version of strobe cream..use under foundation & mixed w/ fdtn)
- MAC Careblends Oil (mixed with foundation)
- MAC Studio Sculpt foundation NC25
- MAC Refined Enriched Bronzer
- MAC lipstick "Tanarama"
Bobbi Brown Ivy Shimmer Ink Gel Liner ...that's it!
All I did was took my 217 brush, dabbed a little in the gel liner, and applied all over the lid. Then took a 224 brush to blend it out. I used 2 layers. I am in LOVE with my new Bobbi Brown liner :)