This was a special request from someone who wanted to see a New Years Eve look using black, gold, and magenta/plum
I hope this is what she was going for ;/
If my skin/foundation doesn't look as good today, read the products to see why...
- MAC select cover up nw15 as a base
- MAC fluidline in blacktrack as a base on outercorner and to line
- MAC cream colour base in Magenta as a base in middle of lid and under eye
- MAC shadows:
- Nylon (highlight)
- Goldmine (inner corner)
- Hepcat (middle of lid and under eye)
- Carbon (outer lid)
- Zoom fash last black
- Arbonne Face Primer
- Arbonne Foundation in Buff
- Arbonne Translucent Loose Powder
- MAC shadow "hepcat" used as a blush
- MAC lip pencil "plum"
- MAC lipstick "pink plaid"
- MAC dazzleglass 'funtabulous'